01 August 2005

August Rebirth of Reiki

Today begins my month long prayer retreat that shall include the World Puja "World Congress of Illumination" from August 13th to August 18th 2005, the Birthday of Mikao Usui on August 15th, a Pleiadian Portal Sequence from August 17th to August 26th 2005 and a dedicated 21 day TOP Emission Prayer Period atop the Heavenly Pillar Peak of the Wudang Mountain Range at the Golden Summit Palace (Jingding Gong) of the Emperor Zhenwu (Zhenwu Huang), a descended immortal born into the Earth Realm to redeem humanity to the Righteous Path of the Dao.
I was blessed yesterday with an enormous thunder storm and dazzling lightning display as Leishen (Lightning Deity) and the Host Spirits of the Wudang Mountain Range celebrated my birthday.
After well wishes from my close associates Zhong Xue Yong and Zhong Xue Chao, Disciples of the 14th Grandmaster of the Wudang Zhang San Feng Lineage, Zhong Yun Long; I am now based at Heavenly Pillar Peak of the Wudang Mountain Range to perform ongoing TOP Emissions during August.
I was visisted in the morning by a Daoist Priest of Jinding Gong, Huang Qing Yuan, who came to offer blessings and talk. We discussed the comparators of Judaic and Daoist Mysticism as he examined the 64 DNA-mRNA Triplet Codes of the Kaballah Rosary as the Biochemic Hebrew Expression of the Alchemic I-Ching.
In the past few days of preparing for my retreat I have already begun to receive new information regarding the root characters of the Usui Reiki Kotodama keys and the sequential process of internal alchemy relating to the binary code aspects of the 64 DNA-mRNA Triplet Codes of the Kaballah Rosary.
The coincidence of my TOP Emission Reiki Retreat atop the Heavenly Pillar Peak of the Wudang Mountain Range with the World Puja "World Congress of Illumination" from August 13th to August 18th 2005, the Birthday of Mikao Usui on August 15th and the Pleiadian Portal Sequence from August 17th to August 26th 2005 would seem to be a potent moment and I hope to gain and share a great surge of empowerment.
As I had mentioned before, July 2005 was a potent month for me as July 1 was the harmonic of my birthday in the Mayan Calender and July 31 was the harmonic of my birthday in the Gregorian Calender.
I was also pleased to note the potency of Crop Circle formations during July 2005 and thought you would enjoy looking for yourself.
Crop Circles of July 2005

TOP Emission Prayer Retreat,

Birthday Celebration of Mikao Usui

and

Pleiadian Portal Period

I will hold my TOP Emission Prayer Retreat during this 140th Celebration of the Birth of Mikao Usui in August 15th 1865.

During the TOP Emission Prayer Retreat I will be performing TOP Emissions intermitted with repetition of the Kaballah Rosary, practice of Wudang Taiji Er Shi Ba and performance of TOP Reiki Crystal Grid Emissions.

I would appreciate if you all do your utmost to perform TOP Emissions and TOP Reiki Crystal Grid Emissions during the period of August 2005 as I undergo my TOP Emission Prayer Retreat at the Heavenly Pillar Peak of the Wudang Mountain Range and most importantly during the periods of August 13th to August 18th 2005 for the World Puja "World Congress on Illumination", August 15th for the Birthday of Mikao Usui and August 17th to August 26th 2005 for the Pleiadian Portal Sequence.

As I depart now for my long prayer, I wish you all the highest and greatest.

Peace

Ross